Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Landing Page (and Connection between Blog & Website)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 22, 2009, 09:42 PM
SCLove

26 posts · Apr 2009
Landing Page (and Connection between Blog & Website)

I am just learning about the importance of Landing Pages and was wondering if you could give me some advice:

In thinking about my question, below, maybe the smartest way to accomplish this is to push people from the WordPress Blog (www.lovepalmspringshomes.com) to something like the Property Valuation Page of my website (www.palmspringsgreathomes.com). I am imagining it wouldn't matter whether they had to provide their info either on the blog or site as long as we captured it. The site would open in a new window and they could either proceed with the site or blog after requesting their info.

1. Is there a Landing page Template that I can use for my WP Blog (incorporating a "Call to Action" - maybe for a Free property Analysis)?

2. Also, any ideas of how I can funnel traffic between the Word Press blog and my website site using a Landing Page?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Stephen Love