Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change only 1 sidebar style

Old May 16, 2010, 09:53 AM
emilyrose

13 posts · May 2010
I am using the left-inner sidebar on my static front-page (to use widgets for dynamic content instead of the regular frontpage content) and need to style it completely differently from the "widgets" that are my left and right sidebars.

I managed to fix the padding and the font color... but what do I need to do as far as the different styles (links, title, etc.) so that I can finish styling it on the page "style & configure sidebars" so that all the elements are styled different from the elements on the "style widgets" page?

Any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.

Old May 16, 2010, 03:27 PM
emilyrose

13 posts · May 2010
NVM, i finally figured it out by adding css to the "add css/html" area, just had to find the right div ID's and classes