Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Lost Categories bar after WP upgrade

Old Oct 22, 2009, 04:33 AM
jdmeades

3 posts · Oct 2009
Hi

I'm using the Atahualpa 3.4.2 theme on my web site. I have (had) a categories bar at the top of the page. All was working well until I upgraded WordPress to 2.8.5 and now the categories bar says "No categories" but there are categories.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the WP update and the 'My Category Order' plugin.

How can I work round this and still have my categories in the Categories bar at the top of the page?

Jeremy
Old Oct 22, 2009, 04:47 AM
jdmeades

3 posts · Oct 2009
I seem to have solved the problem.

Go to 'My Category Order' in the Posts menu. When the page has loaded you will see a message stating that taxonomy.php has been patched successfully and the categories re-appear.

Hope this helps someone else.

Jeremy