Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Table Style is Lost Upon Upgrade

Old Sep 30, 2009, 03:29 AM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Hi JuggleDad

I just upgraded from 3.4.2 to 3.4.3 (still on wp 2.8.4) for the site travelhorizonstyle.com.au and the zebra styling on the tables have been lost. I have not changed any Ata theme settings.

Also the background image does not 'repeat' (background: url(/wp-content/images/gradient.gif) repeat-x and only displays at the top of the page.

Is there anything you can see that is affecting these ?

Kind regards,
Joan.

(PS: do you juggle being a Dad with work, hence your name?)
Old Sep 30, 2009, 09:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
while your background image IS at 'background: url(/wp-content/images/gradient.gif)' - in your CSS you are pointing at 'background:url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/gradient.gif)' and I would guess that it is NOT there.

Check to make sure you didn't wipe out any other images.

juggledad -> I do juggle and became a stay at home dad while my kids were in highschool. Our house became the place to go since all the other parents knew I was at home. Any kid that showed up had to start learning to juggle and my daughters started calling me 'Mr Dad' and I evolved that online to juggledad
Old Oct 4, 2009, 05:40 PM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Solved. Background as you deducted and tables caused by another plugin.