Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Can't get text-align justify to be the default for posts and pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
GlobalNeat

21 posts · Dec 2009
Australia
Can't get text-align justify to be the default for posts and pages

Hi

I have been searching this forum for a few hours now and have tried a few things for previous posts, but I can't seem to get this to work.

I would like to have a default setting for every page and post so that the text is always justified.

I currently have this setting in 'Body, Text & Links'~Body Style:

background: #9c2c06;
font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.875em;
color: #333333;
text-align: justify;
padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px;

and I have this setting in 'Add HTML/CSS Inserts':

div.post-bodycopy {
line-height: 1.5em;
}
text-align: justify;

None of the above is justifying the text.

Can someone help me with this? Much appreciated.

Neat