Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Can anyone recommend a method to insert a table so I can list things for sale?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 23, 2009, 07:58 AM
cdgeorge

11 posts · Oct 2009
Can anyone recommend a method to insert a table so I can list things for sale?

I would like a table that would simply allow me to put in headings: category | manufacturer | name | summary | retail | price - and even a small picture of the product perhaps.

Or any other method / widget that would easily let me refresh listings for sale.

It must be easy to update so that I am not the only one updating it if possible.

Many thanks.