Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

How can traslate this comments word?

Old Apr 5, 2009, 08:51 AM
francos

10 posts · Apr 2009
Italy, Milan
Send a message via Skype™ to francos
Hi,
I want traslate the word " Leave a Reply", "logged as" and "you can use this html tags" in italian.
I looked in the Atahualpa Theme Options but I have not find the way.
Could you help me?

ciao
Old Apr 5, 2009, 08:58 AM
francos

10 posts · Apr 2009
Italy, Milan
...also "Submit a comment"
Old Apr 5, 2009, 04:30 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You could hard code this in comments.php but you'd have to re-do this with each update.

Alternatively look for an Italian language file it_IT.mo in http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11 and put that into the theme's main directory, that should work automatically from there. Or, create your own language file with the POEdit software and the base language file atahualpa.pot (in the theme's main directory)
Old Apr 6, 2009, 06:14 AM
francos

10 posts · Apr 2009
Italy, Milan
Hi Flynn,
thank you for the answer.

I have now changed some phrases like "leave a reply" or "you must logged in" in italian from the comment.php and other pages.
I believe it works :-)

I'm looking for the it.pot but I believe I have it in my folder but it don't work....I have to do test but now my server i s down till 3.00 pm.

Thank you again