Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How do I replace the text website name with a logo?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18, 2010, 07:04 AM
Kesava

21 posts · Jun 2010
Red face [SOLVED] How do I replace the text website name with a logo?

Instead of having text that says the website name and below it the slogan, I want to put a banner there. Preferably I'd want to remove the website name and slogan along with the "posts, comments and searchbar" section and move have the header image at the top of the page.

But I'd imagine that doing this would be fairly difficult and highly unneccessary...

Is there some easy way I can put a banner up where the website name currently is?

Thankyou for your time.

EDIT: On second thoughts, sorry for wasting your time... No less than 2 minutes after posting this I found the page relating to the header and realised how ridiculously easy it is to customise this template. I can do either option I want in a matter of seconds.

Quote:
I'd imagine that doing this would be fairly difficult
How wrong was I?!

I'm new to using Wordpress and hence Atahualpa, but from what I've seen it is the nicest looking and most configurable template I've seen. I'll probably be around here often from now on, pestering you with questions that I could solve myself if I opened my eyes... I've never donated money before but if all goes well you'll be the first

Last edited by Kesava; Jun 18, 2010 at 07:24 AM.