Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Code comment appearing at the beginning of posts and pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 4, 2010, 04:14 AM
pcblog

4 posts · Nov 2010
Code comment appearing at the beginning of posts and pages

First of all, thanks so much for this great theme!

I have been updating my site as usual but today realised that " /**/" (which I can only assume it's a code comment) appearing at the beginning of every post and every page.

I have tried searching for it in all the files but can't seem to find anything wrong.

Can someone please help me debug?

This is the site.

Thanks!