Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Logo area Search/RSS feeds

Old Aug 19, 2010, 09:27 AM
HistoricShed

8 posts · Aug 2010
I have been searching through the Forum for the answer and have found references to threads that mention this problem, but haven't found the actual solution. The site is www.tampapreservation.com and am using Atahualpa 3.5.3 on WP 3.0 (which is quite wonderful I must say for someone like me who is in way over her head when it comes to web design and doing this on a volunteer basis for a non-profit).

I had the Search box and standard RSS logos turned off, then turned them back on, and now they are off to the right of the page. It did this before I added the logo image and turned the blog title and tagline on, so I don't think it has to do with the size of the image or text. I am assuming this is something simple, but I don't know where to look to fix it. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 05:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is your actual question? I can't figure out what you are asking (it maybe because the coffee hasn't kicked in )
Old Aug 23, 2010, 05:59 AM
HistoricShed

8 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks for your reply. The problem was sorted out over the weekend. The CSS insert area had the search bar and RSS feeds set to off to the side of the page (don't know how it go there, but deleting it fixed the problem).