Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to remove grey arrows and spacing from page items listed in my sidebar?

Old Jan 5, 2011, 07:10 AM
Saria

2 posts · Jan 2011
I've decided to use the current version of Wordpress (3.0.4) with Atahualpa 3.5.3, along with the Category and Page Icons plugin. The plugin works fine but there seems to be no option in the theme to remove these grey arrows and the spacing that's pushing my page items to the right of the sidebar. How do I remove these arrows and correct this spacing issue so that my page items are not pushed to the right of the sidebar? I should mention that I'm not using the custom menu, I'm using my site's pages in my left sidebar widget (I think I may have put this in the wrong category).Thanks,

Saria

Update: I figured out how to remove the arrows from the widget items, but how do I adjust this spacing left by the arrows? This extra space is still pushing my page items to the right (and some items past the sidebar). Thanks,

Saria

Last edited by Saria; Jan 5, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 11:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ato->Style WIDGETS->Widget List Items->Left Margin for whole Item
Old Jan 5, 2011, 11:38 AM
Saria

2 posts · Jan 2011
Should all margins be set to 0 (zero)? The default has margins set to 5.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 01:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
test them out - experiment that's how you will learn
Old Jan 7, 2011, 05:50 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi

Ive got rectangular blocks next to my posts/comments/lists in my sidebars the widgets.

How do I change this to something stylish.

I am not sure exactly what they are described as for future reference, I f someone could help.

I think its something related to the widget list.

Cheers
Old Jan 7, 2011, 06:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
there is a thread in the Gold Forums Tutorials that may help
HOWTO: use CSS list style types (or widgets, bars, bullets and squares oh my)
The Gold Forums is avaliable to members who have donated $20 or more,