Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Menu links don't work

Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:48 AM
SupaM

1 posts · Jun 2011
Menu links don't work

Hi,

I admit I'm not a seasoned WP user and this question may be super stupid for most of you. But I've tried to find the solution to my problem and have not been successful so far. + I'm not a native speaker and might not find the right words immediately. So please, have a bit of patience with me.

I'm running WP 3.1.3. and Atahualpa 3.6.7. The blog URL is http://blog.cmsteffen.de/

When you check the blog url you will see that there's a menue at the very top of the page "Startseite", "About" & "Impressum". Of those 3 only "Startseite" (Home) works, clicking the other
two leads to a page not found error message ...

I'd really appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance
Carsten
Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Do you have all BUGFIX's for version 367 applied? (they can be found in the 'New Version & Updates' forum and sub forum)
--if not, apply them before we go any further and re-test