Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Editing php

Old Jul 26, 2010, 07:08 AM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
Hello,

I've seen many instructions about doing this and that to the configuration of Atahualpa using the edit php function. I've been looking where I can use this edit function but can't find it anywhere in my wp-admin page, or in the appearance atahualpa themes secion of the admin page. Can you please tell me where to find this so I can do some stuff you've suggested to configure atahualpa. I'm using Atahualpa version 3.4.9.

Also, if I upgrade to the latest Atahualpa version 3.5.1, will I lose some of what i've already done to my site?

Many thanks for any help.

Easy Hiker
Old Jul 26, 2010, 08:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Point to an example of what you want to do. Not sure of what you are asking.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 08:41 AM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
I read your instructions to someone asking how to remove "Powered by Atahualpa" from the footer. You said one should go edit php etc.

I can't remember on what subject the others were in which the advice was also "to edit the php with such and such" or "insert something in the php". I've been looking for the edit interface where this adding and deleting of php shoud be done. Where can i find that?

I would want to edit that "Powered by Atahualpa" out, to start with, and eventually be able to follow some instructions on some areas where instructions are in the forum threads.

Thanks for any help.

Easy Hiker
Old Jul 26, 2010, 09:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, when I say, go edit the php I mean you need to use an editor and edit the php code. For example, let's say you were going to apply one of the fixes. You would find the module in question, like 'bfa_post parts.php, and edit it (never use word to edit code, use a text editor)

So I think that is what it means