Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Pages have no content or title

Old Aug 20, 2010, 09:36 AM
erinu

2 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Pages have no content or title

I am working on this blog: http://freetobelifegiving.com

For some reason, there is no title or content on the Pages. As you can see, the posts show up on the home page, but if you click on the page tabs, they are blank.

From the Dashboard, when I click on Edit Page and select the About pages, I can see the Title and Content I have entered. But when I view the actual page there is nothing there.

To my knowledge I have done nothing in the theme that should cause this. Can someone help?
Old Aug 20, 2010, 10:25 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
When I go here... http://www.freetobelifegiving.com/20...7/hello-world/ ... there's no content either. I'm going to guess that you have something like a missing ; or an extra character or something in the "Style Posts and Pages". Give it a once over to make sure there's nothing obvious. If you don't see anything, I would suggest restoring the defaults of that particular page (the red button at the bottom).

Warmly,

Velma
Old Aug 20, 2010, 10:33 AM
erinu

2 posts · Aug 2010
Thank you SO MUCH! Problem solved!!