Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

adding opacity to menu bar background colors

Old Mar 23, 2009, 01:46 PM
nickcee

27 posts · Feb 2009
I know there's a way to make the background colors of the menu bar more transparent... the problem is that I don't know where or how to apply this command.

I like the default colors, I just want to make them more transparent.