Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How do I keep the background out of the content area?

Old Mar 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
eDee

5 posts · Sep 2010
I’m missing something.
How/where do I add a background image so that it's fixed and only in the background and not in the sidebar and content area?

This is the old template: http://southernmainetaekwondo.com/

This is the new template: http://www.barefootmarket.com/blog/

I need the marble from the old template to look the same in the new template. Usually I just add a line in the css, but this template seems to have an option for everything - which is good, I just can’t figure it out.

When I add the marble it goes across the entire post, in the content area, it doesn’t stay in the background.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could probably add a background color to the Center Column style box or you could add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
td#middle {
background: #fff;
}
Old Mar 20, 2011, 07:08 AM
eDee

5 posts · Sep 2010
If you were here I would KISS YOU ON THE LIPS!!

THANK YOU a million times over.

I love this template, it takes a little to get used to, but it's addicting and STABLE.
I'm always worried the Magazine theme is going to collapse.