Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Not sure if I've upgraded

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 30, 2011, 02:36 PM
mmqc2

25 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Not sure if I've upgraded

Under Appearance, Themes it says 3.7.1. is my current theme, but under Atahualpa theme options it still says I'm using 3.4.9 and there's a new version available.

So far I manually downloaded and did my best to copy over all the pertinent files. Then also uploaded the old settings file and saved.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Nicole