Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Dashboard not working after trying 3.4.7, 3.4.9 upgrades

Old May 24, 2010, 08:33 PM
Ferd

6 posts · Mar 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
I am running WP 2.9.2 and had Atahualpa 3.4.6 running perfectly. I tried 3.4.7 and it didn't run. I went through the motions as advised and got 3.4.6 back running again. Whew! However, my WP Dashboard looks almost like an ancient command line interface. It has lost all its formatting.
I have now tried the 3.4.9 upgrade, but it doesn't run well either, with my site having all sorts of formatting issues. I was able to again resume using 3.4.6, but the Dashboard is still messed up.

I would be glad to just keep running 3.4.6. I just want my good ole Dashboard back! Help!
Old May 25, 2010, 03:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What happens if you switch to the default theme
Old May 25, 2010, 06:33 AM
Ferd

6 posts · Mar 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
The Default theme runs fine, while the Dashboard still looks messed up/ no formatting.

I should mention that I also tried turning off all Plugins. I am currently running w/o Plugins.
Old May 25, 2010, 07:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you switch to the default theme and the dashboard is still messed up, then it is not a theme issue. You might want to try reinstalling the wordpress modules.

download a new copy of wordpress and replace everything but the wp-contents folder and wp-config.php
Old May 25, 2010, 03:00 PM
Ferd

6 posts · Mar 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Thank you very much, jd! That did the trick, and I learned something new!

I made a small donation in your name. I appreciate the help!