Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Can I Display 3 widget areas on the front page content area only?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 18, 2013, 01:48 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
[SOLVED] Can I Display 3 widget areas on the front page content area only?

I see where I can add three widget areas to the top centre of the content area.

There is a neat plugin called Display Widgets that allows you to show widgets on certain pages only. do you think this would work with the code given in Style and Edit Centre Column?

I have entered the code
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Center top widget area&cells=3'); ?> to the Center column top Add Widget Area and I see that a plug in will make it visible or non visible...

what I do not see is WHERE is the widget so I can put in content?

OK!! I just answered my own question...I had to wait a couple of minutes for the widget areas to appear. <embarassed face> Now I will promptly pay myself $100 for the great advice!

Last edited by SharonJ; Oct 18, 2013 at 03:15 PM.