Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Wrap a php command in the bfa_post_bodycopy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2012, 03:23 PM
DamienB

2 posts · Apr 2012
Lyon
Wrap a php command in the bfa_post_bodycopy

I want to insert a submenu in the center area post/pages. I think that I have to wrap the following code ...

Code:
<ul class="clearfix">
    <?php wp_list_pages( array('title_li'=>'','include'=>get_post_top_ancestor_id()) ); ?>
    <?php wp_list_pages( array('title_li'=>'','depth'=>1,'child_of'=>get_post_top_ancestor_id()) ); ?>
</ul>
in the php command line

Code:
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
but how ?

Thank you for your help,

DamienB