Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Registy Plus Plugin - How to make it work?

Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:06 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Searched everywhere and can't find the answer. Installed and activated Registry Plus WP plugin, filled out the data page. OK! What happens now? I can't find any way to execute a WP login/logout/register widget or anything else.

Where do I look to get this to work? I'm convinced I try so hard to teach myself, I successfully defeat myself by not "seeing" what needs to be seen. I have a gut feeling there will be a simple answer to this inquiry.

Please juggledad, show me the the Jedi way.

Thank you,
Craig
Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
first thing, have you checked in with the author of the plugin? That is where I would start to learn about any plugin and if I couldn't find good help and/or documentation there, I would think twice about using the plugin.

If you would like to hire me to figure it out, send me a PM.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:26 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Really less about the plugin as the link to the author page show error, last date 7/08.

I don't even know how to get the generic WP login in thing into my side bar much less get any of the login type plugins to work. They all say in the sidebar, No options.

Thanks,
Craig