Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Want to have widget area next to header image

Old Aug 31, 2011, 06:49 PM
crunchyfrugalista

6 posts · Aug 2011
Want to have widget area next to header image

Is there anyway to get a widget area next to header image. I have buttons for my social networking, I wanted to fit in the blank white space on my page. I would love if someone could help me figures this out! I have spent hours trying to do it.
I have the atahualpa theme
crunchyfrugalista.com

Sincerley,
Ashley

Last edited by crunchyfrugalista; Aug 31, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 02:01 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here are a couple of ideas.
  • Add a two celled widget area in place of %image and put the header image a widget in one cell and the button in a widget in the other.
  • You can try wrapping the button code in a div and put in the the same box with %image and then use CSS to position and style.