Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

RSS Code Located?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2012, 05:36 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
RSS Code Located?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding the RSS code?

I need to modify it but none of places I've been told to look have anything remotely like my examples.