Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Padding not showing on paragraph tags

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 26, 2010, 01:40 PM
acdesigns

4 posts · Feb 2010
Padding not showing on paragraph tags

I'm new to Atahualpa and hope this question isn't too basic.

I've added some custom styles to CSS Inserts to create extra padding for some <p> tags, but it doesn't seem to show and I'm not sure why.

The custom padding attributes work on other tags such as <h1>, <h3> and <ol>, but not for <p> for some reason.

My website is http://mycarpaltunnelpregnancy.com/

For testing purposes, I've added the following custom style for the line "Dear Mum To Be,":
Code:
.bodypadding {
	padding-bottom: 2.0em;
}

<p class="bodypadding">Dear Mum To Be,</p>
And no matter what value I change the padding to, nothing changes on the page.

I'm running Atahualpa 3.4.6 and Wordpress 2.9.2.

Can someone advise on what the problem is?