Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Comments Field ? Adding wysiwyg + Text Alignment

Old Feb 19, 2009, 10:25 AM
TPR

7 posts · Feb 2009
I have 3 Noob Questions.

1)What is a good wysiwyg plugin to use for the comments?
2)How can I change default avatar that shows for posters without an avatar?
3)Also when I post blockquotes - the type that is not in the blockquotes justifies left. Is it possible to add margin to only the type not in the blockquotes?

Awesome Template.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.jpg
Views:	1386
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	35  
Old Feb 19, 2009, 04:11 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1) Theme is prepared for http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...ent-quicktags/ but should work with others too
2) Site Admin -> Settings -> Discussion -> at the bottom
3) You should be able to access that text via HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Inserts:

HTML Code:
ul.commentlist li p {
margin-left: XXpx;
}
You may have to reset the margin for blockquotes
HTML Code:
ul.commentlist li blockquote {
margin-left: XXpx;
}
This is for WP 2.7, in 2.6 and older it's ol.commentlist
Old Feb 20, 2009, 07:26 AM
TPR

7 posts · Feb 2009
1) I'm trying to install right now....
2) Not exactly what I meant, but I just turned off Avatars. I wanted to replace the default Avatar that would show with a custom one I made. Sorry, I may not have been clear about that one.
3) I got it to work with a little finagling.

One more thing I need help with.

4) Blockquote box nests directly under "February 17th, 2009 at 10:39 am · Edit" I'd like to add some padding.

Thanks a million, Great tech support and I didn't even have to call in and push my way through a hundred phone prompts.