Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Script inserts show correctly but title said: "404 - Page not found << Blog

Old Nov 17, 2011, 09:17 PM
Oscar E

1 posts · Nov 2011
Hello everyone:

Today inserted the following code into an external index.php to be show as part of Atahualpa:

Code:
<?php
require('../wp-blog-header.php');
get_header();
?>

<?php 
list($bfa_ata, $cols, $left_col, $left_col2, $right_col, $right_col2, $bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();
get_header(); 
extract($bfa_ata); 
?>

CODE CODE CODE CODE CODE

<?php get_footer(); ?>
It shows correctly everything but the tittle say: "404 - Page not found << Blog Tittle", there is a way to call for a customized tittle? or just the blog title? or simply avoid that page to be labeled as a 404?

The index.php is located in a folder inside of public_html (public_html/folder/index.php

Note: i'm not expert, and i usually troubleshot my problems with my google-fu, but this time it failed me.

Thanks in advance.

SOLVED:

The following code remove the "404 Page not found"

Code:
    <?php  
           require('../wp-config.php');  
           $wp->init();  
           $wp->parse_request();  
           $wp->query_posts();  
           $wp->register_globals();  
    ?>  

<?php 
list($bfa_ata, $cols, $left_col, $left_col2, $right_col, $right_col2, $bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();
get_header(); 
extract($bfa_ata); 
?>

CODE CODE CODE CODE CODE

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Last edited by Oscar E; Nov 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM.