Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu right above header image, like the WP demo site?

Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:13 PM
PStorm

5 posts · Dec 2011
Hi All.

I just activated Atahulpa and am trying to configure it. I was hoping that the Page Menu would look like the demo site on WP (tabbed-looking menu elements, sitting right above the header image). I was a little surprised to see a rectangular menu stuck at the top of the page.

I was hoping for a menu style and/or menu location configuration option in the admin interface.

Is there a tutorial on how to style the menu to look like the demo? I poked around here on the forum and guess I am not searching correctly.

Any help would be appreciated. Here is the site I am working on - http://ps-ent.com

TIA

Pete
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That demo is one of several styles that come with Atahaualp.

If you take a look in the Import/Export Setting section of the theme options you will see some information there about these styles being available to import. The style you are looking for is called default.txt. The styles are all in the styles folder.

The easiest way to change the style is
  • Download the theme to your PC and upzip
  • Open the txt file of the style you want
  • Copy all the text
  • Paste it into the Import Atahualpa Setting File box and click the import button
  • Click on the big green Save changes button at the bottom of that section