Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

"Atahualpa theme options" link missing from Site admin page

Old Aug 15, 2010, 06:27 AM
mogf01

2 posts · Aug 2010
This is most probably a stupid question, but...

I'm using Atahualpa 3.5.1, and I don't have any link to "Atahualpa Theme Options" anymore under the Appearance section on the site admin page. It worked fine with the previous version of Atahualpa (don't remember which version that was, 3.4.x... something).

I'm using a service provider that installs the theme for me, and I have ofc contacted them. I just thought I'd ask here too, in case someone here can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
MartinF
Old Aug 15, 2010, 07:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should have that link. Something must have gone wrong in the theme install.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 08:36 AM
mogf01

2 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks for the answer. I'm sure my SP will solve it very soon now!

/MartinF
Old Aug 28, 2010, 02:56 PM
Veidit

1 posts · Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
You should have that link. Something must have gone wrong in the theme install.
Nothing is wrong with the installation, but this seems to be the problem: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7781
What are the plans to implement the fix?
Old Aug 28, 2010, 03:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sorry... I didn't realize you were multisite. The developer is aware of some of these issues but I do not know of any timeframe for addressing them.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 02:59 PM
chainpin

6 posts · Aug 2009
I am having the same issue.

I'm running Atahualpa 3.5.3 and WP 3.0.1.

The Atahualpa Page Options is not showing up.

Now, I upgraded over an existing install on the website I'm having this problem with, but I just did a fresh install for a friend with the latest WP and 3.5.3 and the options are showing up and working properly on his new site.

Maybe this will help track down the problem.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It could be that you did an automatic update and your server timed out the action so the upgrade was not completed. This seems to happen on hosts that have cheep packages.

I would suggest you get a fresh copy (see http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=94) and do a manual install. If you look in the 'New version' forum, you will find a sticky explaining how.