Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

CGI Timeout Error

Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:35 PM
shalinisridhar

18 posts · Sep 2010
Help CGI Timeout Error

Aah - I get the following error -

"CGI Timeout
The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The server has deleted the process."

My website is hosted on IIS. The site is built on WP 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3 running on PHP5. I reset the IIS but still do not see my site opening. How do I rectify this error?

:-(

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shalini
Old Sep 17, 2010, 03:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try disabling all your plugins and shut off the animated menus and rotating/fading header images and try again. If you still have the problem, switch to the default theme. This will tell you if it is plugin or theme relate or not
Old Sep 17, 2010, 04:09 AM
shalinisridhar

18 posts · Sep 2010
Hello JuggleDad,
Thanks for your suggestion. I have fixed the issue. Reset the IIS and I think some DLLs were activated.

However the fading images does NOT work in Atahualpa 3.5.3 under IIS. Works beautifully on one hosted on Apache.
S