Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Static home page, how to drop sidebars or remove widgets without changing blog pages.

Old Feb 7, 2010, 04:34 PM
bestbreedmarketing

5 posts · Jan 2010
Bend OR
Can anyone point me to some info on how to change a static home page, without changing the rest of the blog pages?

Also would love to increase the font size on selected Text within the static home page without changing all the rest of the text.

Thanks.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
uncheck the option 'Front pPge' at ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->LEFT sidebar: Display on:
Do the same for the right sidebar