Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] I would like the "Page Tabs" to link to my Catagories instead

Old Sep 8, 2010, 03:34 PM
dinodrew

5 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] I would like the "Page Tabs" to link to my Catagories instead

First of all, thank you for a great theme.

Secondly, I would like to have the Tabs link to my categories instead of pages. How can I make that happen? I've been beating my head against the wall for a bit here.

Thank you.
Drew
Old Sep 8, 2010, 03:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Ato->style & Edit header area->Header Configuration
Remove %pages and add %cats
Old Sep 8, 2010, 04:28 PM
dinodrew

5 posts · Sep 2010
thank you for the reply - Once I did that it moved the "Categroy" drop -downs to the top, they weren't "Tab looking" anymore - I dig the look of the tabs.

how can I get the tabs at the top to link to category pages>

Last edited by dinodrew; Sep 9, 2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: solved
Old Sep 8, 2010, 04:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The 'tab' look is created by CSS. You will need to look at your CSS inserts and duplicate them for the categories.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 05:42 AM
dinodrew

5 posts · Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
The 'tab' look is created by CSS. You will need to look at your CSS inserts and duplicate them for the categories.
I've been digging through and I am not as good at this as I"d like to be =)

Would you mind to give me a hint? thank you
Old Sep 9, 2010, 12:35 PM
dinodrew

5 posts · Sep 2010
bump - still working on this, anyone out there that can give me a tip? I went to ATO->HTML/CSS Inserts and didn't see anything - I'm still looking but would love some help

thank you
Old Sep 9, 2010, 01:38 PM
dinodrew

5 posts · Sep 2010
*Please change to solved* thank you.