Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Image Opacity Panels Not Appearing in IE7

Old Feb 23, 2010, 09:31 PM
Hyperbole

4 posts · Feb 2010
Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I did look...

I can't figure out why I can't get the right and left opacity panels to show up in IE7. The central portion of the image is flanked by two white boxes.

I have adjusted the opacity settings, and it looks right in Firefox - but no dice in IE.

Suggestions?

Many Thanks,
Laura