Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Image Uploaded, Not Appearing

Old Jan 1, 2010, 07:48 PM
Pushpin

2 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks so much for the amazing theme! I have tried just about everything people have discussed, but cannot get my logo to appear in the header. It is located at http://pushpintraveler.com/wp-conten...images/header/

I'm sorry if it's an obvious fix, but I'm new at this and just want to get this up and running. Thanks so much again!
Old Jan 2, 2010, 04:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Actually you are seeing your image...it's just that you are only seeing a small portion of it and that bit happens to be white.

Your image is 3000 x 633px is size, but you only defined the height of the header image as 150px (633-150 = 583px not being displayed) and the width of your page is 99%. I have two 23" monitors at 1920X1080 I had to streach your page across both monitors to see the top of the pin.

Resize teh image to something more reasonable and you should be all set.
When uing an image like this, you may want to make your page width fized at the size of this image so it won't be cropped on smaller screens
Old Jan 2, 2010, 06:05 AM
Pushpin

2 posts · Jan 2010
Wow, thank you so much, I don't think I ever would have tried that. Thanks again for the awesome theme! I'll donate when my next paycheck comes in!