Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpa and share this/add to any plugins affecting recent post widget in sidebar

Old Jun 28, 2010, 08:50 PM
awoppub

1 posts · Jun 2010
Hi

Just setting up the atahualpa 3.4.9 theme and tried adding "add to any" with the default settings and while the button displays and works properly at the bottom of my post it is scrambling text in my recent posts widget in the sidebar. "Share this" is doing the same thing.

I am perplexed and any ideas for fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 04:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
See http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6606