Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Struggling with Nextgen w/highslide integration into Atahualpa 3.2

Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:38 AM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
I've had highslide working fine on static pages. But I'm unable to get it working with the Nextgen plugin in Atahualpa. When clicking on a Nextgen image, I get the rotating icon (indicating that highslide is trying to open the full res image), if I click on the image again, it opens in a seperate page just fine.

There are modifications that need to be done in both header.php, so would these alterations need to be done in bfa_header instead? Any help with this problem would be much appreciated.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 02:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What are you using for Highslide. The Auto Highslide plugin works fine for me although I prefer Shadowbox JS. Also make sure the effects section of your NextGen Gallery settings is set to Highslide.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 06:30 PM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
I have both the highslide installed and the auto highslide plug-in installed. This was working several months ago and I don't know what changed. Effects section is set to highslide.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 07:05 PM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
The problem was in the "HIGHSLIDE OPTIONS" in wordpress. I had old URLs from the development server.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 09:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I hate it when that happens.