Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Aligning Page Menu items

Old Aug 1, 2009, 02:43 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I need some help with the following.
I have around 7 page menu items.
I would like the first item to be left aligned, so that the margin is 0px
The last visible item should be right aligned so that the right margin is opx
There should be equal spacing between the other items in between.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!
-J
Old Aug 8, 2009, 04:13 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I don't think that this can be done with CSS alone, without defining the width of the menu tabs. You'd have to wrap the first level menu items into a table