Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Post Body Content Not Displaying

Old Apr 23, 2009, 04:54 PM
amtrakery@mac.com

1 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,

This afternoon, I noticed for several posts (starting with today's post) - the body content was not displaying, only the title.

Now, the problem seems to spread to include all of our posts. Only the titles are displayed and the HTML pages never fully load - regardless of what browser you are using (IE, Firefox, or Safari).

Looking at the source file, the content stops with:
'<!-- Post Body Copy -->
<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">'

That's the last line of code to appear from index.php before it stops.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

our site is www.marketplane.net/blog
Old Apr 24, 2009, 08:30 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This is caused by something in ONE specific post, I answered this at the wordpress.org forum if memory serves right, look there for which post it was and edit that post
Old Oct 14, 2009, 07:03 AM
thescube-141009

1 posts · Oct 2009
Deactivation fotobook will enable you wordpress website post and page content to appear again

image thumb7 Wordpress Post Body Content Not Displaying blog

To deactivate fotobook

1. Login you wordpress admin
2. Click on plugins
3. Now look for fotobook plugin, and click deactivate
4. Text you page

If this option doesn’t work, try deactivation all your plugins and activate one by one whiles testing you website each time

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 14, 2009 at 07:11 AM.