Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Header »

How do I get rounded corners, the original theme style, another theme style?

Old Oct 25, 2010, 12:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Before proceeding... If you just upgraded from an earlier version of Atahualpa make sure and export your settings file as explained below before trying other styles so you can get yourself back to where you started.

On a new installation of Atahualpa a "style" is used which for some may be just fine but you should check out the other available "styles" to see which might be a good starting point for you site. You can both export a style so you can import on another site with the same version of Atahualpa and you can import styles as well.

Exports and Imports are both done from ATO>Export/Import Settings. You can import one of the included styles by doing the following:
  1. Download the Atahualpa Theme from wordpress.bytesforall.com if you haven't done so already
  2. Unzip the theme
  3. Go to ATO>Export/Import Setting and click on Upload & Import Atahualpa Settings file
  4. Navigate to the styles folder which is in the zip file you just unzipped
  5. Select one of the theme styles and import
Try them all and also remember to periodically export your settings as you work on a site as a backup of the setting along with a regular backup of the database.