Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Style Footer %loginout%

Old Jan 14, 2012, 11:15 PM
frgvn

16 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Style Footer %loginout%

Hi,
Is it possible to style the Log in/Log out in the footer to be a larger bold font? I added a <br> to make it on it's own line but I can't seem to get it to be a different sized bold font than the rest of the footer.
I am a newbie - I'm pretty good at figuring out css - this is my 3rd private site with Atahualpa (love this theme) but this one has me stumped.

Thanks!
Old Jan 15, 2012, 05:20 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could wrap it in an h tag...
HTML Code:
<h3>%loginout%</h3>
Or a span or p tag with inline CSS like
HTML Code:
<span style="font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">%loginout%</span>
Or a div with a class or id and then style with CSS in CSS Inserts like...
HTML Code:
<div class="footerlogin">%loginout%</div>
If you use some of these methods you won't need the break as they will create the break.

The easiest way to figure out just about any CSS is learn to use Firebug.

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 15, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 07:43 AM
frgvn

16 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks Larry!
I ended up using the span. I also included my google font that I am using for headings. Worked like a charm and looks awesome.
And thanks for the heads up on Firebug - I actually downloaded it last week but have not used it yet - I will now

Thanks again!! Love Atahualpa!