Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] menu 2 bar cannot drop down..

Old Oct 17, 2011, 12:27 AM
nelson6069

4 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] menu 2 bar cannot drop down..

i set menu 2 bar as categories but it cannot drop down. how can i solve it?
my first menu bar can drop down.my first menu bar is for page.
but my second menu bar cannot drop down..
the second menu bar which are the words "CATE 1" and "TEST 1"..
how can i set it drop down...

my site is http://hohoyeh.net/
Old Oct 17, 2011, 06:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it looks like you have made the menu using the wordpress menu tool. in the tool if you have the two items CAT1 and TEST1 and you want TEST1 to be a sub-menu item of CAT1, then you must drag it to the right and it will become indented. This is how the menu tool works to create sub-menu items
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:24 AM
nelson6069

4 posts · Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
it looks like you have made the menu using the wordpress menu tool. in the tool if you have the two items CAT1 and TEST1 and you want TEST1 to be a sub-menu item of CAT1, then you must drag it to the right and it will become indented. This is how the menu tool works to create sub-menu items
i want to drag it to the right? at theme menu or wordpress menu?
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:26 AM
nelson6069

4 posts · Oct 2011
i know already.. thanks...