Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to center NEXT-PREVIOUS navigation arrows

Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:52 PM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Hi there

I am looking to centre the next-previous navigation arrows so that instead of appearing either at the bottom or the top of the post, it appears on the left and right of the post.

Sort of like this: (the red arrows symbolise what I would like to acheive )

Headline, Title

contents of
<< ............BLOG POST............ >>
here in the middle

I am using Atahualpa theme if that helps.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 01:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I can not think of any way to do this with a lot of custom code. And I don't think you could get it to work in any theme with out custom code.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 11:31 PM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Ag, Juggledad... if you can't think of how to do it, I don't think there's anyone who can. Thanks for your reply though!
Old Feb 3, 2012, 07:58 AM
legrys

6 posts · Feb 2011
Hi there. Is there an easy way to centre the next/previous navigation at the bottom of the page? ie. no need to have it either side of the post, but would like it not to be fixed on the left and right.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 10:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try this in the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
div.newer {text-align: left;}
div.older {text-align: right;}
Old May 31, 2012, 07:27 AM
legrys

6 posts · Feb 2011
Thanks! (a little belatedly)