Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

center column widget areas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 31, 2011, 09:31 AM
rsconsult

19 posts · Jul 2009
center column widget areas

Now that the php areas for the center column page are gone, where should we put the code for custom widget areas? The only option left on the page is the center column style and the add new widget area page states -- Put the code into ANY of the text areas EXCEPT the first one, named "Center column style".

Atahualpa v. 3.6.7