Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Can't get rid of text in logo image area in header area

Old Sep 2, 2010, 12:09 AM
unadoyle

4 posts · Sep 2010
Manchester, UK
Hi there - please help!

I'm new to using this theme and am creating a new website with it (http://www.long-distance-relationship.info). I can't get rid of text in the area where the logo image would be in the header area.

It started when I added the test image huge-logo.gif and then removed it. It left a square with a blue ? in it. A couple of weeks ago I tried to get rid of that by adding the text there and now can't get rid of it...

I'm not sure what I've done. I've even tried switching to another theme hoping that when I switched back to Atahualpa that it would be gone but no joy! (I'm using wordpress 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3)

What should I do please? I've hunted around this forum and not found anything similar...

Thanks very much.

Una
Old Sep 2, 2010, 04:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It looks like you put spaces in where you had huge-logo.gif. Go back and do a select all and a cut on that field and see if it fixes it
Old Sep 2, 2010, 04:43 AM
unadoyle

4 posts · Sep 2010
Manchester, UK
Thank you that worked!!! :-)

Excellent - now I can start adding in content now that I know I won't have to do it all again...

I really appreciate your help.