Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Trying to remove the RSS feed button on the top right

Old Sep 22, 2012, 01:27 AM
Moonglum32

1 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] Trying to remove the RSS feed button on the top right

Is there a way to remove the RSS button on the top right ? On my computer the site looks fine but the moment i go to mobile the button is over the logo ?

regards

Moonie
Old Sep 22, 2012, 01:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Remove the code for it in the header.php in Sub Templates
Old Nov 25, 2012, 05:41 PM
Thierry85

6 posts · Nov 2012
France
Hello

Firstly, sorry for my basic english

Your theme is really great but I have a problem with the RSS Feed button on the right top because when I click to the "Subscribe to RSS Feed", I get a warning page from google (Feedburner)

"We're sorry but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now"

Then, when I do a free audit about seo, I don't have RSS !!

All was right with my previous theme so how could I fix it please ?

Thanks

My website

Last edited by Thierry85; Nov 25, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you follow the Google Help instructions?
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:05 AM
Thierry85

6 posts · Nov 2012
France
Hello juggledad

Yes I did.
Update program + scan (avast) and no change but I think I have identified the problem because when I click on the RSS Feed, I have a bad address.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ InvestiretReussir instead http://feeds.feedburner.com/InvestiretReussir

So I modified this anomaly hidden in the Feedburner plugin but still the same page and the same address error
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have a caching plugin active - after making a change you need to flush the caches before testing again