Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Style "Read More" tag

Old Jul 28, 2011, 08:34 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Hi,

Found it very easy to implement the "Read More" tag thanks to the "Read More Tag" option in the ATO.

What I can't figure out is how to style the tag itself...change the color, make it not bold etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

R
Old Jul 29, 2011, 04:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are talking about the ato->"Read More" tag->Read More, you can use the CSS class selector '.more-link'

If you are talking about the ato->Configure EXCERPTS->Custom read more you can add in your own class and use that
Old Aug 1, 2011, 05:26 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks Juggle Das I was referring to the ATO>Read More Tag. Wondering where this is getting it's styling from to begin with as it's showing up bold (here: http://www.uschillel.org/uschillel/ - draft site.)

I can add a CSS insert using the selector you mention, but why is it bold to begin with? (and assuming I'd have to add a font-weight: normal bit in there to tell it to unbold itself?
Old Aug 2, 2011, 04:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the link is bold because that is the default for the option ato->Body, Text & Links->Link Text Bold or Not