Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Trouble formatting menus and submenus - not sure if it's coding or bug at se

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 7, 2015, 02:47 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Trouble formatting menus and submenus - not sure if it's coding or bug at se

Hi,

I'm working on this site: http://www.drronwolfson.com/

I've got custom CSS insert code I've used successfully on other sites in place on this one but it doesn't seem to be working right here.

I'm trying to style the submenus using this (Only one submenu under the "BOOKS" main menu item:

/* add formatting to submenu items/*
div#menu1 ul.submenu ul.rMenu li ul.rMenu-ver li a {
font-size: 10px;
border-bottom: solid 1px #ffffff !important;
border-top: 1px solid #ffffff !important;
padding-top: 10px;
padding-bottom: 10px;
font-weight: normal;
}

But it doesn't seem to be having any effect. The font size is still the same as the main menu bar items and there is no white border line above or below the sub menu items.

I also noticed the white arrows indicating there's a sub menu seem to be missing to the right of the "BOOKS" main menu item so I'm thinking maybe something funky is afoot which might knothole anything to do with this css.

Any ideas? Thanks so much,

Rick