Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Opacity issue between center column and right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 16, 2014, 12:32 PM
morgana123

48 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] Opacity issue between center column and right sidebar

Hi there,

I have opacity settings in place so the background shows through on both the sidebar and the center column, but no opacity between them. Where should I be looking to correct this, please?

This is one of the pages in question:
http://stage.thorntonwilder.com/dram...lays/our-town/

Opacity in the center is done this way:
ATA -> Style & edit center column:
filter: alpha(opacity=90);
opacity: 0.9;

and opacity in the right sidebar is handled with a div for the widget:
ATA -> Add HTML/CSS Inserts:
.frame {
background:rgb(255,255,255);
background: transparent\9;
background:rgba(255,255,255,0.9);
filterrogid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr=#e5ffffff,endColorstr=#e5ffffff);
zoom: 1;
}
.frame:nth-child(n) {
filter: none;
}

But I do need continuity between the two, and not what's there now (clear "bleed-through" of background.

Many Thanks for any help!! And yes, I will contribute to the coffers!
morgana123