Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

My sidebar color doesn't match my menu or header. How do I make it?

Old Mar 15, 2010, 09:51 PM
jakeyt

4 posts · Mar 2010
So am having problems with my sidebar page. I want the sidebar page (or underneath it) to be white like my content page and my header.

Old Mar 16, 2010, 06:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->LRIGHT sidebar style - just set a background color
Old Mar 16, 2010, 09:13 AM
jakeyt

4 posts · Mar 2010
I don't see:

ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->LRIGHT sidebar style - just set a background color

There's Dashboard, Posts, Media, Links, Pages, Comments, Ratings, Polls, Appearances, Plugins, Users, Tools, Settings

I'm new to Wordpress and not up to date on my lingo. Perhaps you can explain ATO for me?
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
ATO is just a shortened way of saying Atahualpa Theme Options
Old Mar 16, 2010, 09:33 PM
jakeyt

4 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks. I tried it but didn't work. What is the proper CSS edit for it?
Old Mar 17, 2010, 04:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
the proper CSS is 'background: #ffffff;' - this is the default and colors the background white.
p.s. I had a typo in the above post, it is RIGHT not LRIGHT
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:21 AM
jakeyt

4 posts · Mar 2010
So it looks like this now, never mint the content, but you can see the side bar is white, but underneath the sidebar there is nothing. The background is a picture, however there is "space" beneath the toolbar which could be "white"

Old Mar 17, 2010, 02:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
if it is a local site, please display a page, go to 'view source' in the browser, copy the source to a file and send me a PM with the file.