Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] So I have to start all over? No header and no menu

Old Feb 11, 2014, 06:41 PM
petevannuys

12 posts · Mar 2009
[SOLVED] So I have to start all over? No header and no menu

Reading the Jan 30 posts, below, it seems I have to completely rebuild my header and menu. It's been over a year since I last modified them. I don't remember the specs and now apparently can't go back to an older archived version, even for reference. Bummer.

Any way to retrieve all my work?
Old Feb 11, 2014, 06:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you just updated to Atahualpa 3.7.13 go to
'Style & edit HEADER AREA' and do a save
'Style & edit CENTER COLUMN' and do a save
'Style & edit FOOTER' and do a save

otherwise a little more explanation - try rereading your post and ask yourself if anyone else would know what you are talking about.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 08:56 AM
beyondelsewhere

9 posts · Aug 2010
Montreal, Canada
Juggledad - thank you SO much for this tip. I was having a panic attack this morning when I finally upgraded my theme and lost my header, menu, and footer. Your answer worked wonders.