Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] There is a problem with the style I can't understand

Old Jul 24, 2010, 06:26 AM
Volhova

7 posts · Jul 2010
Hi.

I'm trying to build an optional site for one little Bulgarian library. But look here, please:
http://libgoce.webege.com

First I did it on my own PC and everything was OK. But here in the Internet the search bar is without its shadow, the pages in the header are not rounded, everything is straight and ugly and I can't understand where I'm wrong. It just doesn't look like the real Atahualpa theme. OK, I will change the logo with my own and the header images too, this is not the current problem. Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot in advance

Edit:
I've tried to resolve the problem, but now the search bar lays behind the header image and refuges to become 3D.

Last edited by Volhova; Jul 24, 2010 at 06:50 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
atahualpa version?
wp version?
export and attach your atahualpa settings from both your pc and the live site
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:13 AM
Volhova

7 posts · Jul 2010
Atahualpa 3.5.3, and wp 3.0
And I can't attach anything from my PC, because my nephew erased everything irreversible. :/
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:19 AM
Volhova

7 posts · Jul 2010
I just removed the search bar from the header and replaced it from the widgets. It works for now.